ALLIED HEALTH OFFICE TECHNOLOGY
Allied Health Office Technology Distance Learning Program starts soon!
Apply online here!
The program will begin with online evening instruction and may move to in-person instruction
depending on the Buffalo Public Schools’ re-opening plan.
In order to ensure a successful program, please note the following pre-requisites. All students must:
• Have daily access to a computer in order to participate in online instruction and to complete assignments.
• Have daily access to Microsoft Word and basic knowledge of using the software to create, format, edit, and send documents.
• Have a GMAIL address that identifies their first and last name and can be used for electronic communication as needed.
• Be available for evening instruction:
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday – 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM - Active/Online participation
• Prior to the start of the program, be available to pick up materials at New Hope Education Center, 175 Jefferson Avenue, Buffalo, New York 14210
• Be available to attend in-person classes at the New Hope Education Center pending Buffalo Public Schools’ re-opening policy.
Tuition: $795 * Textbook: $25 Various Office Supplies: $25-$50
*Most students may be eligible for financial assistance regardless of past student loan history. All eligible candidates will be assisted with tuition.
If you are interested, please apply online at here
Once your application is received, an Advisor will contact you to answer your questions and complete the enrollment process.