If interested in taking the next steps for enrollment, or if you have additional questions and would like a career advisor to contact you, please complete the following form:
Computer Training - Participant Interest Form
*Please note that we are assisting many participants at various sites in our community, so please submit the form only one time, and wait for an advisor to contact you to review next steps.
** If your question is urgent, please call 716-888-7088 ext. 218
Computer Skills Training
• Introductory overview of Microsoft Windows operating system
• Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, Access, & Powerpoint
• Typing Skills practice
• Training modules and project assignments
Computer Skills Training
• A stackable credential program that leads to Specialist and Expert Level Microsoft Office Certification
* Prerequisite: Participants must have completed the Computer Skills Training prior to registering for this course
Classes are Free
Commonly Asked Questions
How much will this cost me?
Our Basic Computer Skills class is available at no out of pocket cost if you attend an orientation and meet program enrollment requirements; or you may elect to pay $175.00 for the course registration and not attend the full course orientation.
Will I receive a certificate?
Yes, you will upon a successful course completion.
What if I need to repeat a class?
Students may be able to repeat a class. It is important that our students feel comfortable before moving onto a higher-level class and we recognize that increased schedule changes, and health guidelines and requirements are more prevalent due to the pandemic.
Can I put this information on my resume?
Absolutely! This course is the first foundation to your success. Continued attendance, participation, and progress may lead to the possibility of advanced level Microsoft Office Certification training once the initial Basic Computer Skills Course requirements have been completed. Employers love to see that potential employees have knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite. We can even help you create a new resume!
Adult Learning Center
• Day Classes available from 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM
• Intro to Microsoft OfficeClasses
• Advanced MS Office (Word, Powerpoint and Excel) Training
• High Speed Internet Access computer labs
• Offered Morning, Afternoon and Evening
• A+ Computer Technician Certification
• Computer Repair and Upgrade courses
Call 716-888-7088 ext. 218 for class information